Today, I’ll be teaching you how I made these super cute doodles into durable, cheap charms!
First of all, pardon my dirty hands… It will happen to you, too, but don’t worry: that’s just school glue, which rubs right off!
Your needed supplies are:
- copy paper
- cereal box
- something to make it wearable
Here are all of the steps:
- Draw your doodles on copy paper using sharpies.
- Seal these drawings with a layer of clear varnish. Use two thin layers or the varnish will dry and crack and be totally uneven. Trust me, take your time with this for quality pieces.
- Cut out your desired shapes.
- Put a thin layer of glue on cereal box cardboard with your finger and put your cut out image on top.
- Cut out the shape after the glue dries.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you get 4 layers of cereal box cardboard.
- Cover the backs with plain copy paper and seal.
And you’re done! Use glue-on bails, pinbacks or rings to make these things wearable! You could even glue beads on the top of the back in order to make beaded jewelry out of your creations.
Make sure to leave a comment if you try this!